TEAM Canada Resource Partners
These are the organizations that had an expertise in all or part of the research objectives and were committed to sharing it with all researchers by providing regular input and feedback through both the web site working spaces and the face-to-face plenary workshops, and by testing preliminary findings and products. They were invited to participate because either: 1) they had participated in and implemented the results of InterPARES, but were unique and extremely large institutions; 2) they had specific knowledge that could be useful to the research; or 3) they had a specific knowledge of the relevant issues and of the skills required of Canadian professionals to deal with them.
- Archives Association of British Columbia (AABC)
- Association of Canadian Archivists (ACA)
- British Columbia Information Access Operations Branch
- Canadian Conservation Institute (CCI)
- Canadian Council of Archives (CCA)
- DOCAM Research Alliance (Langlois Foundation)
- Irving K. Barber Learning Centre
- Library and Archives Canada (LAC)
- Royal British Columbia Museum (including the BC Archives)
- US Electronic Records Archives (ERA)
- US National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)
Return to the InterPARES Project Resource Partners page.